Happy customers are our number one priority!
Refunds and payments:
- Refunds for returns or charges for product exchanges are processed with the same form of payment used in your original order. If you will owe funds on your exchange, we may request that you provide your credit card number again.
- Refunds and product exchange charges may take approximately 10-14 business days due to processing and shipping times. The exchanged item(s) may take up to an additional week for delivery depending on the carrier.
- The credit card refund or exchange charge is initiated by a Customer Support representative AFTER the returned product has been received by our Distribution Center, but BEFORE the exchanged product is shipped back to the customer.
- If you have a payment exception, please be sure to make a note in the online Returns Portal comment box BEFORE submitting your return. One of our helpful Customer Support reps will call you for the information on your payment exception AFTER your return has been processed.
- Please note that if you used a bank issued gift card (i.e. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc) to place your order, you will need to keep the card in your possession to access the refund to the card.
- If you paid for your original order with PayPal and make an exchange for an item where money is due, we will email or call you to request the balance be paid by credit card.
Your security and privacy are of utmost importance to us. Please DO NOT include any credit card numbers or private information in our online Returns Portal or on the packing slip included with your return.